PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager eLearning Course - English
Understand the implementation of a Risk Management framework based on ISO 31000.
This PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager eLearning training course helps you acquire the knowledge and ability to integrate the risk management guidelines of ISO 31000 in an organization. It provides information with regard to the risk management principles and their application, as well as the core elements of the risk management framework and steps for a risk management process.
Why should you attend?
Risk has a constant presence in the business world. Its presence reflects the need for competent professionals who have the skills and knowledge to properly deal with them. Risk management, in the other hand, is a key driver for success and an important part of strategic and operational planning, management decisions, and governance.
ISO 31000 will guide you toward identifying potential risks that could endanger the achievement of crucial objectives. In addition, it will help you to determine which risks are essential to tackle in order to achieve primary objectives before they affect the business, while effectively keeping all other risks under control.
This eLearning training course will enable you to structure a Risk Management Framework based on international best practices which facilitates the identification, analysis, treatment, assessment, and evaluation of risks that are or can be faced by an organization. In addition, it provides the basic approaches, methods, and practices for assessing risk in a wide range of situations.
After attending the eLearning training course, you can take the exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement a risk management framework in an organization based on the guidelines of ISO 31000 and industry best practices.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk in an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in their organizations
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in risk management
Training course structure (approx. 5.5 hours)
Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management and establishing the risk management framework
- Training course objectives and structure
- Introduction to ISO 31000 concepts
- ISO 31000 principles, framework, and process
- Establishing the framework and defining the governance
Initiation of the risk management process and risk assessment based on ISO 31000
- Scope, context, and risk criteria
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk evaluation
Risk treatment, recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000
- Risk treatment
- Recording and reporting
- Monitoring and review
- Communication and consultation
- Closing of the training course
- Understand the risk management concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques
- Learn how to establish a risk management framework in the context of an organization
- Learn how to apply the ISO 31000 risk management process in an organization
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices used to integrate risk management in an organization
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 300 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- An attendance record worth 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- The eLearning course material is available indefinitely, the exam however must be taken within 12 months of purchase.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can re