ISO 22301 Lead Implementer eLearning Course - English
Master the implementation and management of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301.
This PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer eLearning training course is designed to enable attendants to implement a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on the requirements of ISO 22301 and establish a framework that allows organizations to continue operating efficiently during disruptive events.
Why should you attend?
No two disasters in the world cause equal damage. Between the unpredictability of natural disasters, information security breaches, and incidents of different nature, preparing for such events makes the difference between sustainable organizations and organizations that only work ad-hoc. Mitigating risks, avoiding consequences, and coping with the negative effects of disasters and incidents, while continuing operations requires detailed planning and preparation.
Organizations can improve their understanding and management of disasters, incidents, and risks by having a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301.
PECB has designed this training course to help participants to conduct this task as efficiently and effectively as possible.
After attending the eLearning training course, you can take the exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement a BCMS based on the requirements of ISO 22301.
Who should attend?
- Project managers and consultants involved in business continuity
- Individuals responsible for ensuring conformity to business continuity requirements within an organization
- Members of a BCMS implementation team
Training course structure (approx. 12.5 hours)
Introduction to ISO 22301 and initiation of a BCMS
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Fundamental buisness continuity concepts and principles
- Initiation of the BCMS implementation
- Understanding the organization and its context
- BCMS scope
Planning the implementation of an BCMS
- Leadership and commitment
- Business continuity policy
- Risks, opportunities, and business continuity objectives
- Support for the BCMS
- Business impact analysis
- Risk Assessment
Implementation of a BCMS
- Business continuity strategies and solutions
- Business continuity plans and procedures
- Incident response and emergency response
- Crisis management
- Exercise programs
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation
- Internal audit
BCMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
- Management review
- Treatment of nonconformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Certification process and closing of the training course
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO 22301 in the specific context of an organization
- Understand the operation of the business continuity management system and its processes based on ISO 22301
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO 22301 in the specific context of an organization.
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- In addition to the eLearning format, participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free.