CIPR - Self-Paced Video Training + Exam Voucher
This NCSC Certified Cyber Incident Planning and Response (CIPR) course is a comprehensive guide for enabling organisations and individuals to prepare a well-defined and managed approach to dealing with a data breach or a cyberattack.
The course is targeted at a non-technical audience comprising key decision-makers and managers in both managerial and technical profiles.
The course has no prerequisites and students will understand the operational strategies and processes an organisation needs to consider before, during and after a cyber crisis or data breach.
- Certified by the UK-Government's National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC).
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Information Security (CIISec).
- 19 modules with over 20 interactive exercises on all aspects of planning and response.
- Bonus content (worksheets, templates, how-tos, mind-maps) Content updated regularly
- 170 page, comprehensive supporting PDF book.
- APMG Examination for NCSC-Certified Training (please note you must complete the course and obtain a certificate of completion before sitting for the exam).
- Gain deeper insights on key risk-reducing controls to increase your company’s ability to protect, detect and respond to cyber-attacks on a strategic and operational level.
- Learn to design an early warning system to lower discovery time from months to days.
- Develop the skills to understand and improve your company’s cyber- resiliency by making more cost-effective, risk-based decisions.
- The latest techniques and insights on incident response.
- Threat Intelligence-led testing and response framework adopted by leading governments and institutions.
- How to use threat intelligence to lower organisation risk and speed up response times.
- The Cyber Kill Chain (the cyber attack process) and how to design an early warning system to lower discovery time from months to days.
- How to create actionable, fit-for-purpose plans, checklists and processes.
- How to define and baseline “Normal” within your organisation.
- Understand 'Normal' and how it can help reduce your time to respond and reduce human error.
- The best methods to stop up to 90% of all cyber attackers in their tracks, before they breach your critical data.
- How to design and implement a response framework and build an effective cyber response team.
- The “Golden Hour” and why it’s critical to managing an incident.
- The core concepts of incident triage, OODA and their relevance and importance in a cyber resilient organisation.
Furthermore, this cybersecurity training course provides senior management and incident response teams, amongst others, with the vital knowledge and skills to plan, lead and manage a cyber crisis and equips the learner with competence so that they can rapidly detect, rapidly respond and rapidly recover from a cyber-crisis.
- Module 1: Cyber Resiliency
- Module 2: Threat Actors & Privileged Users
- Module 3: Define Normal
- Module 4a: The Attack Process
- Module 4b: Tools & Techniques
- Module 4c: Case Studies
- Module 4d: Threat Intelligence
- Module 5: Visibility
- Module 6a: The Golden Hour & Incident Management
- Module 6b: Incident Management
- Module 6c: Incident Response Playbooks
- Module 6d: Creating an Incident Response Plan
- Module 7: Building the Team
- Module 8: Forensics & Investigation