EMEA: 2-day PECB Certified CMMC Foundation Certificate
Time & Location
About the Event
Why should you attend?
The PECB Certified CMMC Foundations training course allows you to learn more about the structure of the CMMC model including CMMC levels, domains, capabilities, processes, and practices. You will also gain basic knowledge related to the CMMC-AB ecosystem, the CMMC assessment process and methodology, and the CMMC Code of Professional Conduct.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for a “PECB Certified CMMC Foundations” credential.
A PECB Foundations certificate demonstrates that you comprehend the CMMC model, are able to interpret the requirements for specific CMMC levels, and have the basic knowledge to help an organization in implementing and managing the requirements of the CMMC model.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Individuals interested in being part of the CMMC-AB ecosystem
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the CMMC model
- Individuals interested in using the CMMC model
- Suppliers of the Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and others seeking CMMC certification
Course agenda (Duration: 2 days)
Day 1: Introduction to the CMMC-AB ecosystem and the CMMC model
Day 2: CMMC practices, assessment process, and Code of Professional Conduct
This training course allows you to:
- Understand the basic concepts, definitions, and approaches of the CMMC model
- Get acquainted with the CMMC maturity levels, domains, processes, and practices
- Develop a general understanding of how the CMMC model could be applied in the supply chain of the DoD and the DIB sector
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
The “PECB Certified CMMC Foundations” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP) requirements. It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of the CMMC model, CMMC-AB ecosystem, and Code of Professional Conduct.
- Domain 2: CMMC domains, processes, practices, and assessment process.
Exam duration: 1 hour
Format: Multiple choice
Number of questions: 40
Pass mark: 70% (28/40)
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential "PECB Certified CMMC Foundations”.
For more information about the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
Certification fees are included in the exam price.
Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information and quizzes.
An attendance record worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
In case of exam failure, candidates can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.
The PECB Certified CMMC Foundations credential is not approved by the CMMC-AB. It is a PECB credential that demonstrates the candidate's understanding and knowledge of the basic concepts of the CMMC model.
- PECB Certified CMMC Foundation£690VAT included£690VAT included0£0