ISO 22301 Lead Auditor eLearning Course - English
Master audit techniques and become competent to manage an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) audit program, audit team, communicate with customers, and resolve conflict.
This PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor eLearning training course is designed to enable attendants for you to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to perform Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques, from the comfort of your home.
Why should you attend?
In this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
You will also learn how to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) audit program, audit team, communicate with customers, and resolve any potential conflicts.
After acquiring the necessary skills to perform BCMS audits, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” credential.
By holding a PECB Lead Auditor certification, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Business Continuity Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Business Continuity Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Business Continuity Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Business Continuity Management
Training course structure (approx. 12.5 hours)
Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and ISO 22301
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification process
- Fundamental concepts and principles of business continuity
- Business Continuity Management System
Audit principles, preparation, and initiation of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- The impact of trends and technology in auditing
- Evidence-based auditing
- Risk-based auditing
- Audit feasibility
- Stage 1 audit
On-site audit activities
- Preparing for stage 2 audit
- Stage 2 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
Closing the audit
- Drafting audit findings and nonconformity reports
- Audit documentation and quality review
- Closing of the audit
- Evaluation of action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit program
- Closing of the training course
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
- Interpret the ISO 22301 requirements for a BCMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the BCMS conformity to ISO 22301 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 22301 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO 22301 audit program
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- In addition to the eLearning format, participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free.