NCSP Boot Camp Certificate - Self-Paced Video Training + Exam Voucher
12 month licence to access the 16-hour, online, self-paced NIST Cybersecurity Professional (NCSP) Boot Camp Certificate video training course including online exam voucher.
Powered By APMG Accredited NIST Cybersecurity Professional (NCSP) Curriculum
Accredited through APMG International and listed as qualified cyber training by DHS CISA in the U.S. and GCHQ NCSC in the UK, the NCSP accredited training program teaches organizations how to rapidly engineer, operationalize and automate the NIST-CSF informative reference controls and management systems required to deliver the business outcomes expected by executive management, government regulators and industry auditors.
Candidates who attend and complete the NCSP Boot Camp Certificate course are eligible to sit the associated APMG certification exam along with applying for CPE, PDU and CEU continuing education credits from PMI, ISACA, CompTIA and other professional certification bodies.
This 16-hour, online, self-study NCSP Boot Camp combines both the Foundation and Practitioner courses and includes a single multiple-choice question exam for full certification.
Suitable for all individuals and members of an organisation in need of a deeper understanding of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, the Boot Camp training will help protect the online defences of any business in line with national standards.
The NIST-CSF Boot Camp program teaches delegates how to:
- Develop a program to rapidly operationalise the NIST Cyber Security Framework controls and management systems
- Design and engineer a solution to be used across the organisation and its supply chain, identifying key weaknesses and how to resolve them.
- Organise a Security Operations Centre (SOC) which will regularly monitor the cyber health of the organisation and respond accordingly.
- Implement solutions that will automate the risk assessment, threat update reporting process
- Establish a continuous learning program for all Technical and Business employees
There are no prerequisites for attending this training. The aim is to provide staff with a better understanding of how to apply the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and establish a national common framework for preventing cyber attacks.
Originally created as a common framework to be used by government and businesses to assess cyber threats, the NIST Cybersecurity Framework has value for staff in almost every department of an organisation’s structure.
Some examples of potential training groups:
- Candidates looking to enhance their understanding of the NIST framework and how to apply it practically in a business context.
- IT and network engineers, for an understanding of best practice when creating and implementing a security framework
- Operations, Business Risk and Compliance professionals who will benefit from more information about common cyber security risks and how organisations should be managing them.
- IT and Cybersecurity specialists such as Developers, Penetration Testers and Auditors. This group will gain knowledge of how to apply the NIST framework practically and how to ensure an organisation is compliant with the common expectation for businesses.
- Business professionals, such as lawyers and accountants or sales, marketing and HR departments. Staff who regularly interact with personal data will also benefit from understanding how to ensure cybersecurity best practice at all times.
Access to the course lasts for 12 months allowing delegates to complete the course and exam in their own time.