Fundamentals of Adopting the NIST Cybersecurity Framework - eBook
This first publication in a series of books sets out how the ever-changing threat landscape intersects with digital business risk and introduces the create, protect, and deliver (CPD) Model – a dynamic model of systems – to explain how organisations can begin to adapt and adopt the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST-CSF) to help improve cybersecurity risk management.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Length: 105 pages
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
The eBook will be delivered via a code redeemable via Kortext, accessible across all your devices.
Fundamentals of Adopting the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (Part of the Create, Protect and Deliver Digital Business Value series) is the first book in a series from the DVMS Institute designed to change the way organizations think about cybersecurity in the context of Creating, Protecting and Delivering digital business value.
Fundamentals of Adopting the NIST Cybersecurity Framework takes cybersecurity and business professionals on a journey into the world where the ever-changing threat landscape intersects with digital business risk.
The DVMS Institute CPD Model represents a scalable digital value management system (DVMS™) that leverages the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, existing business systems, and other organizational capabilities to create an adaptive, cyberresilient digital business capable of Creating, Protecting, and Delivering digital business value.
- Understanding how the cybersecurity threat landscape evolves with technology
- Exploring how cybersecurity impacts a business and its supply chain
- Identifying what needs protecting by assessing an organizations current cybersecurity state.
- Utilizing the NIST-CSF Informative Reference controls to establish an organization future cybersecurity state
- Gaining insight into how the CPD model uses existing enterprise systems to enable any organization to become an adaptive, cyber-resilient digital business
- Establishing strategic policies and workforce development programs to enable and support a culture of cybersecurity
Fundamentals of Adopting the NIST Cybersecurity Framework is suited for all IT and business professionals looking to understand the fundamentals of cybersecurity, risk management and how to become an adaptive, cyber-resilient digital business using the NIST-CSF.
Fundamentals of Adopting the NIST Cybersecurity Framework is suited to prospective NCSP® Foundation Certificate course students, existing cybersecurity professionals and those seeking to effectively embed a positive cybersecurity culture and understanding of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST-CSF) into their organisations.