ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer eLearning Course - French
Master the implementation and management of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001.
This PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer eLearning training course is designed to help you understand the practical approaches that are involved in the implementation of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) that preserves the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information by applying a risk management process.
Why should you attend?
Information security threats and attacks increase and improve constantly. The best form of defense against them is the proper implementation and management of information security controls and best practices. Information security is also a key expectation and requirement of customers, legislators, and other interested parties.
This eLearning training course is designed to prepare you for implementing an information security management system (ISMS) based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
It aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of an ISMS and a framework for its continual management and improvement.
After attending the eLearning training course, you can take the exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement an ISMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
Who should attend?
- Project managers and consultants involved in and concerned with the implementation of an ISMS
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an ISMS
- Individuals responsible for ensuring conformity to information security requirements within an organization
- Members of an ISMS implementation team
Training course structure (approx. 12.5 hours)
Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Fundamental information security concepts and principles
- Initiation of the ISMS implementation
- Understanding the organization and its context
- ISMS scope
Planning the implementation of an ISMS
- Leadership and project approval
- Organizational structure
- Analysis of the existing system
- Information security policy
- Risk management
- Statement of Applicability
Implementation of an ISMS
- Documented information management
- Selection and design of controls
- Implementation of controls
- Trends and technologies
- Competence and awareness
- Security operations management
ISMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of nonconformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Certification process and closing of the training course
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the operation of an information security management system and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO/ IEC 27001 in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an ISMS
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attendance record worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- The eLearning course material is available indefinitely, the exam however must be taken within 12 months of purchase.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free.