|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Area||North West England, UK|
|Advertiser||Context IT Recruitment|
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our award winning, innovative client based in Manchester. This role provides the opportunity to progress your career extremely quickly. Our client is a leader in digital and cloud technologies, you’ll be working alongside some of the UK’s foremost industry experts.
You’ll be working as part of a systems team, supporting and assisting with troubleshooting hardware, software and infrastructure across our client’s offices. You’ll need to posses a high level of attention to detail and be a motivated team player. Exceptional organisational skills and communication (both written and verbal) is a must as you’ll be a key part of the team from day one.
- Support and monitor the clients existing infrastructure
- Support and assist the systems administration team
- Triage support calls and requests and resolve, or escalate accordingly
- Report to the Information Systems and Security Manager
- Perform regular support activities and preventative maintenance work to ensure effectiveness
Our client is ideally looking for someone with the following technical skill set:
- Windows Server 2008 / 2016
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Office 365
- Windows 10 operating systems
- Laptop troubleshooting and repair
This is a business with exceptional staff retention; a mature working environment which values employees, work-life-balance and provides plenty of opportunity for development and progression. They also offer further learning and support towards industry recognised certifications.
Apply now for immediate consideration!