|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Area||South East England, UK|
|Advertiser||Context IT Recruitment|
Exciting opportunity for a customer service focused individual to join a market leading mobile/internet network provider in Hemel Hempstead. This position is heavily service oriented and will therefore play a vital role in the continued growth of the company.
The Network Support Analyst will deliver an exceptional level of service to customers ensuring that every communication is both a professional and positive experience.
This role is ideal for someone with an understanding of Data Networking who is looking to kick start their career in IT. The successful candidate will be confident in communicating with customers, answering inbound calls promptly and responding to all types of queries.
*Significant training & progression opportunities*
- Provide an excellent service to existing customers by telephone, email and client portal
- Responsible for working within the support team and escalating problems to the necessary engineers.
- Handle and resolve customer queries including, but not limited to:
- Remote router management
- Network errors/Connectivity issues
- Logging details of faults, diagnosing and resolving issues - keeping clients updated throughout the process.
- Acting as the key 'middle man’ coordinating with the customer, suppliers, couriers and internal departments.
- Customer services experience.
- Understanding of Networking terminology/products (WAN, MPLS, Cisco, Firewalls etc)
- Strong enthusiasm for IT & Networking.
- Strong communication skills.
- Composure under pressure.
Apply now for immediate consideration!