|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
Our client, a leader in telecommunication is looking for Software Application Support Developer to come in and join a team performing in a fast-paced environment. The work is in Mauritius.
The company’s goal is to provide superior digital solutions to the businesses that those can get closer to their own customers. They want to support the business revolution and improving digital services and ensure the clients receive consistent service.
If you would like to be a part of the digital transformation, apply now!
- The developer will work very closely with IT support teams and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around implementation of ITSM Platform are in a controlled and predictive manner.
- Support the development and configuration of a variety of areas including, but not limited to Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Knowledge, Release, Asset Management, Configuration Management CMDB), and Reporting.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Collaborate with team members to define, analyse, understand and document technical requirements.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of proven knowledge working with in application development and coding.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good IT/communications background and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, efficient team member and ability to lead.
- Proactive, self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written) – especially French.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification would be an advantage, but not required.
Apply now for immediate consideration!