|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
Our client, a leader in cyber security which provides customers around the world with innovative solutions that address their security challenges & help maintain business continuity is looking for Security Engineer (Network/Firewall) to join their team in Cork.
- You will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and integration of the corporate Firewalls in the customer's infrastructures.
- You will be responsible for the design and documentation of network security setups.
- The engineer will help customers to enforce the network security policy and advise on requirements of external security audits and recommendations.
- You will work closely with our SOC Engineer.
- 2+ years’ experience with deploying and maintaining network security technologies - Firewalls, NIPS/NIDS.
- 1-year troubleshooting experience in infrastructure technology.
- 2+ years’ experience in IT Security.
- 3 years’ experience building or implementing multiple types of infrastructure technologies -routers, switches, servers.
- Understanding the cybersecurity landscape - emerging risks and security solutions.
- Deep level understanding of cybersecurity, SIEM, SOC.
- Good Knowledge of Security Intelligence Systems.
- Knowledge of AD, IDS/IPS, Firewalls.
Valuable Security Certifications
- Networking certifications (e.g. CCNA – Security, CCNP).
- Operating System certifications (e.g. MCSE, RHCE, HPUX CSE).
- Security specialist certifications (e.g. GSEC, GISP, GCIA, CEH, OSCP, GPEN, CISSP, GREM, GXPN, GCED).
- Excellent reporting capabilities.
- Outstanding Communication, both written and verbal.
- People and Team-focused.
- Good interpersonal skills, as well as phone and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and great organisational skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
Apply now below for immediate consideration!