|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
Our client, an expert in providing cost-effective and secure technologies is looking for IT Security Officer to join their team in Mauritius.
The mission of the company is to help modernize government services to both businesses and citizens by designing innovative and effective solutions.
- Co-ordinate ISO27001 tasks.
- Monitor SIEM events; manage and escalate security alerts and identified vulnerabilities.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment of various systems.
- Create/update IT security procedures and other related documentation.
- Conduct IT security awareness to staff.
- Certified in CompTIA Security+ or equivalent.
- At least 1-year experience in IT security.
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 framework would be an advantage.
- Flexibility - shift working system.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
Apply now for immediate consideration!