|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Area||South East England, UK|
|Sector||CybersecurityCyber SecurityInformation SecurityInfosec|
|Salary||£87,000 + package (including an up to 20% bonus!)|
A Security Architect is required by a dynamic forward thinking and distinctive household name. They’re a FTSE 100 company and pioneers in air-travel, e-commerce, digital technology and business operations. They employ over 10,000 people and they are still growing.
Joining an established, experienced and forward-thinking Security Practice – this role will offer challenge, career progression, opportunity and development.
With over 250 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, they’re the UK’s largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 70 million passengers a year, they employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and they’re still growing.
If you love a challenge, are passionate about what you do and always go above and beyond to exceed expectations – you’ll fit right in. It’s about big ideas and looking at things differently. It’s about delivering for customers, being progressive and successful. So, if you’re ambitious, digitally minded, and prepared to work hard, then this is one of the most exciting, progressive and enjoyable environments you could wish to do it in.
As a member of the wider security team you will maintain the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information and information systems. The security specialist will provide consultancy and technical assurance of solutions.
Responsible for establishing and maintaining security standards, processes, procedures and guidelines related to security architecture and Technical Design Authority process
Provide IT teams with security focused technical consultancy to ensure compliance with security policies, standards and regulations
Input into RFI and RFP technology/vendor selection, ensuring solutions embed and meet security requirements and are secure by design.
Ownership of the design and configuration requirements for operational security systems and platforms
Retain a working knowledge of related security technical areas such as; application, network and host, to enable effective liaison with other technical groups and protection of information
Produce and disseminate management information in relation to security technical architecture, technical assurance of projects and all associated solutions
Work closely with enterprise architects, solution architects, technical architects and other senior IT designers to ensure all services are ‘Secure by Design’
Requirements of the Role
One or more of the following qualifications are highly desirable:
- Masters in Information Security (MSc)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- TOGAF Certified
- Certified Information Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Vendor technology certifications e.g. AWS Security
You will have gained experience of:
- The jobholder must have a thorough understanding of the security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a security architecture team
- Experience of security systems and controls, including, vulnerability management, web content filtering, intrusion prevention, SIEM, email security, DLP, NAC, IAM, O365, AWS, SDLC, SDLC, SAST, DAST, SecDevOps tool chain and Web Application Firewalls
- Ability to conduct research into security technical platforms and evaluate capabilities
- Familiarity with patterns, practices and frameworks of Enterprise Architecture
If you are interested in having an informal chat regarding this position, please apply below.