This role also includes the delivery of cyber security-related training in public or in-house courses.
- Managing and delivering end-to-end cyber security projects.
- Delivering high-quality, engaging training on cyber security-related subjects.
- Managing the expectations and demands of clients and senior stakeholders.
- Developing products.
- Producing high-level reports and security documentation.
- Developing security strategies for clients.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience
- At least five years’ proven experience working with security frameworks such as ISO 27001, HMG Security Policy Standards and Frameworks, risk management, risk assessment and audit.
- Strong written and spoken English with excellent communication, reasoning and presentation skills.
- Previous consultancy experience.
- Strong and proven self-management skills, including time management and the ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently.
- Degree-level education and/or a recognised professional business qualification.
- CISSP® or CISM® qualification.
- Experience auditing and/or implementing ISO 27001.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to liaise with board-level stakeholders and conduct meetings at this level.
- Project management and coordination.
- A passion for innovation and solving problems.
- Confidence presenting to groups.
Desirable skills, qualifications and experience
- Ten years’ work experience in cyber security or cyber security architecture; technical security skills highly desirable.
- Five years’ work experience in a cyber security line management role in a medium to large organisation, or equivalent experience in consultancy.
- CESG/NCSC consultancy experience.
- CISA® highly desirable.
- CLAS consultancy certification.
- CESG/NCSC CCP certification.
- Ability to gain security clearance.
- Business continuity management.
- Experience in a head of security or senior cyber security role.
- Experience presenting at conferences.
Apply now for immediate consideration!