|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Area||North West England, UK|
|Salary||£25,000 - £40,000 plus bonus, plus benefits|
A unique opportunity to take equity and join a growing cyber security recruitment consultancy and training provider who have previously featured in Recruiter Magazine, Recruiter International, Lancashire Business View and Digit.
After recent in-house successes alongside the award of funding from the EU, we are looking for a Business Development Partner to drive growth across its recruitment and training divisions.
We have open plan, spacious offices located in Walton Summit, Preston, PR5 6AW, 30 seconds from J8 on the M61. Finished to a high standard with kitchen facilities, breakout area, TV, Xbox, Dart board, nice plants, etc.
Sales Leader for both cyber security recruitment and cyber security training divisions responsible for driving growth throughout the business.
Responsible for finding opportunities, developing client relationships, sourcing high quality vacancies for the delivery team.
Develop marketing and go-to market strategy
The ideal applicant will have the freedom and flexibility in how they run their desk and fulfil their responsibilities.
Making sure advertised courses are at full capacity. Identify and engage SME's who would benefit from cyber security awareness training. Identify and engage companies or individuals to undertake cyber security personal training (CISMP, CISSP, etc).
We operate a results-only work environment. You are given significant autonomy. You can work when you want, where you want. In exchange, you will be expected to deliver on minimum targets. You will be treated as an adult. We don't have set annual leave or working hours. Flexible working arrangement.
We use Bullhorn as our CRM and also use Reed/Jobsite/CV-Library/Cyber Jobsite, Broadbean integration, Mailchimp, LinkedIn Premium, Outlook, O365 and more. We're an accredited member of APSCo resulting in great legal infrastructure and documentation.
All team members are supplied with a Microsoft Surface Laptop, high-spec Bluetooth headset, and a OnePlus 6 phone.
Remuneration, Perks & Benefits
- 2.5% equity with option to increase to 5% if targets hit in 12 months.
- Profit share/commission scheme
- 7.5% of permanent vacancies brought on
- 7.5% of margin on contract vacancies brought on
- 7.5% of revenue from cyber training services (brought on, then delivered)
- Further milestone bonuses paid out when targets achieved
- Salary dependant on experience
- Opportunity to obtain cyber security certifications (CISMP, Security+)
- Home Office Grant of £2,000 (subject to billings/tenure)
- £2,000 Car Allowance (subject to billings/tenure)
- 50% Christmas Bonus (subject to billings/tenure)
- Unlimited Annual leave
- Private Healthcare Insurance (subject to billings/tenure)
- Fitness Allowance
- Modern Ultrabook & Dual-Sim Business Phone
- Access to large library of training and personal development material
First Year Targets
- £250k in recruitment vacancies brought on and subsequently delivered by our recruitment consutlants.
- £175k from provision and attendance of cyber security training courses.
- Projected bonus: £32k commission + Milestone bonus TBC
- Experienced BDE/BDM in professional staffing, ideally with exposure in Cyber Security, Tech, or IT, OR
- Experienced BDE/BDM in the cyber security sector selling services, training, or products
- Able to operate in a flexible, results only work environment and self-motivated
- Innovative and tech savvy. Ability to use/consult on LinkedIn, Mailchimp, website lead gen, branding, strategy.
If this sounds like you and you want to be in at the start of something amazing, apply below.