|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
Looking for your first role in the cyber security industry? Completed your degree in Cyber Security or Networking? We could have the ideal start for you!
We are working with one of the UK’s leading banking and finance organisations who are going through tremendous amounts of growth thus heavily investing in their Security Operations Centre.
This Security Operations Centre Analyst role is a chance to cut your teeth in one of the most technology driven finance companies in the country.
You’ll gain excellent experience in: monitoring networks, incident response and various security tooling – all within a live environment!
What you’ll need
- Relevant degree in cyber security/ digital forensics/ networking or similar.
- Experience within IT or cyber security would be beneficial.
What you’ll be doing
- Monitoring the network and live systems for malicious activity.
- Responding to security incidents.
- Analysing threats and vulnerabilities.
- Working with a variety of Security Operations based tooling.
- SIEM analysis.
- Making sure the bank is as secure as possible!
If this sounds like you then please apply now below!