|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Salary||Negotiable + Excellent Package|
Our Fortune 100 company comprises teams of dedicated people; experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets. We draw on our extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property to provide the know-how and support to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Our people make the critical difference to customers by providing unique approaches to problem solving. Why don’t you join some of the world’s finest scientific and technical minds and help us make tomorrow work today?
The Security Health Check penetration testing team is looking to recruit an IT Security Consultant.
The penetration testers are expected to offer the flexibility to switch between application and infrastructure testing and ideally you will also add value to our “Red Teaming” service, Advanced Intrusion Testing, by offering skills which would normally fall outside of traditional penetration testing.
You will be highly motivated and will enjoy delivering world-class consulting as well as undertaking service development and sales support activities. The scope for career development is limited only by your personal dedication and drive.
As a client-facing professional, you must be highly experienced and credible operating at both technical and management levels. You will be adaptable and flexible in your work and a positive attitude is essential. In return, you will be given the opportunity to work with a broad range of client organisations, alongside some of the best consultants in the security industry.
- Active CHECK status is highly desirable although we can support you through the process if needed.
- You’ll also need to hold or be eligible for UK security clearance (SC or DV).
- Hold a UK driving licence
- Previous experience working in a Penetration Tester role.
- Deep technical knowledge of hacking and penetration testing techniques, methodologies and tools across all common platforms.
- Strong research skills to keep up to date with the latest vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures
- Willingness to travel to customer sites across the Midlands and South of England.
- Good communication and Stakeholder Management skills
- The ability to effectively manage time and workload on individual and team engagements, cooperating with clients and managing stakeholder expectations.
For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please apply now below!