|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Sector||CybersecurityCyber SecurityInformation SecurityInfosec|
Network Intelligence, incorporated in 2001, is a committed and well-recognized provider of services, solutions and products in the cybersecurity space. Our team of nearly 550+ professionals have made a mark for themselves with highly satisfied clients all across the globe supported by our offices in New York, Dubai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune.
With a strong focus on research and innovation, we have built extensive capability around Big Data for Security Analytics, Red Team Assessments, Incident Response, and Security Automation. We have a strong culture of lifelong learning, research and mentoring. We encourage all our employees to constantly explore their boundaries, attend training programs, obtain certifications and participate in the research efforts of the global cybersecurity community.
We provide security assessment services to our client across various industry verticals including banking and financial services, software services, pharmaceutical, telecom, manufacturing, e-commerce, and government departments.
The candidate will perform different security assessment services such as Vulnerability Assessment (VA), Penetration Testing (PT), Source Code Reviews, Configuration Reviews, etc. by following the methodologies like OWASP Top 10, OSSTMM, CI Security benchmarks, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing for network, web applications, mobile applications and thick-client application
- Conduct configuration reviews for OS, DB, Firewall, Routers, Switches and other infrastructure components
- Conduct red-team assessments using social engineering, physical security compromise and other techniques
- Be well-versed with internal privilege escalation techniques
- Conduct source-code review using automated and manual approaches
- Prepare detailed reports as per NII format
- Ensure timely delivery of status updates and final reports to clients
- Handle client queries
- Keep oneself updated on the latest IT Security news, exploits, hacks
- Contribute technical content – chapter meetings, blogposts
- Conduct internal and external trainings on various topics related to security assessment
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Forensics / Science Graduate
- 1 – 3 years
Professional Certifications Preferred
Candidates with any of the following certifications will be given preference:
Apply now for immediate consideration!