This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Sector||CybersecurityCyber SecurityInformation SecurityInfosec|
Network Intelligence, incorporated in 2001, is a committed and well-recognized provider of services, solutions and products in the cybersecurity space. Our team of nearly 550+ professionals have made a mark for themselves with highly satisfied clients all across the globe supported by our offices in New York, Dubai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune.
With a strong focus on research and innovation, we have built extensive capability around Big Data for Security Analytics, Red Team Assessments, Incident Response, and Security Automation. We have a strong culture of lifelong learning, research and mentoring. We encourage all our employees to constantly explore their boundaries, attend training programs, obtain certifications and participate in the research efforts of the global cybersecurity community.
Network Intelligence provides cybersecurity consulting and compliance services to clients across industry verticals such as banking and financial services, software services, pharmaceutical, telecom, manufacturing, e-commerce, and government departments. The candidate is expected to understand the client’s business, risk profile, regulatory requirements, current security posture and then guide the client using a structured approach to achieve compliance to various security frameworks and regulatory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
Candidate will undertake following activities:
- Lead/Execute ISMS implementation
- Lead/Execute BCMS implementation
- Conduct IT Governance related audits
- Conduct IT infrastructure audits
- Conduct Process audits
- Lead/Execute ITSM implementation
- Conduct PCI DSS gap assessments and coordination for closure of gaps
- Conduct organization-wide Risk assessments – based on ISO 31000, NIST, ISO 27005, etc.
- Conduct application security reviews
- Perform audits based on various regulatory requirements including but not limited to RBI, IRDA, SEBI, NSE/BSE, TRAI, SWIFT
- Lead/Execute implementation and assessments pertaining to UAE specific standards such as NESA
- Development/Review of Policies and Procedures
- Development of minimum baseline security standards
- Network Security architecture reviews.
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Graduate / Post Graduate Information Security and Cyber Law
- Graduate / Post Graduate in IT
- 3 – 5 years
Professional Certifications Preferred
Candidates with any of the certifications will be given preference:
- ISO 27001 LA/LI
- ISO 22301 LA/LI
- COBIT 5
- PCI DSS Awareness
- Basics on Cloud Security
Apply now for immediate consideration!