|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Area||West Midlands, UK|
|Sector||CybersecurityCyber SecurityInformation SecurityInfosec|
Our client based in Central Birmingham is seeking an experienced Principal Network Security Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis. Our client is a specialist Cyber Security company that offers high-end security implementations, expert consultancy and CREST accredited penetration testing with the view of delivering exceptional and superior service to existing and new clients on their portfolio.
Our client is seeking someone that shares their passion for everything network security related. They have built their business by forming long-lasting relationships where exceptional customer service is at the heart of what they do; their reputation has been built on delivering outstanding results for clients, through client focused teams, detailed market knowledge, experience and expertise.
Reporting directly to the Technical Director, you will be primarily responsible for being the lead consultant on security solutions for the client, undertaking pre-sales and post-sales activities and leading the early stage of security implementations in a highly customer-facing role. You will be working in a dynamic environment with pre-sales and post-sales design consultancy of the full Cisco security suite including Firepower, ASAs, Email Security, Web Security, Umbrella, Cloudlock, Meraki, ISE and DNA Centre in addition to complex network implementations.
Further responsibilities include:
- Oversees project implementations as well as being able to implement agreed design where necessary
- Acting as a figure of technical escalation and point of guidance for implementing Engineers.
- Working closely with the sales team and technical director
- Takes every opportunity to improve processes and methods to ensure that our client is best positioned to deliver high value services to clients.
- Ensures projects undertaken and delivered on time and under budget
- Exceptional planner who delivers on commitments in a timely manner.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build excellent internal and external relationships.
- Works with efficiency whilst delivery a high-quality experience for clients.
- Excellent and highly skilled verbal and written communicator, able to influence.
- Efficient in approach, developing optimised and simple working methods and processes with a keen eye for detail.
- Continually improving, passionate about quality and delivering value.
- Being able to lead complex technical engagements
- Able to creates high-quality proposal and architecture design documentation from customer engagements
- Has a genuine passion for security
- Identifies, plans and executes against identified client requirements
- Suitable experience and a qualification such as CCNP/ CCDP and/or CCIE Security
- Experience in the creation of very high-quality proposal and technical documentation
- Able to pick up operation of new technologies and concepts quickly and effectively
- Previous pre-sales and/or technical consultant/architect experience will be highly advantageous but not mandatory
In return, our client if offering the opportunity to be a key part of an exciting and expanding security operation, progress your career, be provided with significant training and the chance to work with the latest technologies.
A competitive salarly is also on offer as well as a company car/car allowance.
Please note there is travel involved with this role as they have clients across the UK.
All potential candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance (minimum 5 years UK residency).
Please apply below to discuss this opportunity in further detail.