This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Area||South East England, UK|
|Sector||CybersecurityCyber SecurityInformation SecurityInfosec|
Hewitt Britton are currently recruiting for an ambitious Security Consultant for our well-established Computer Networking client based in Hampshire. Our client is a proven leader within the Computer Networks, Cyber Security and Infrastructure Technology industry, proving themselves as a key player within and being recognised as the ‘go to’ value added distributer; accelerating market entry and growth.
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for their next step up to gain exposure within a rapidly expanding business, both nationally and internationally.
As the Security Consultant, you’ll be working within their expanding Pre-Sales and Consulting teams. As part of the role, you’ll undertake presales meetings as well as scoping and installation consultancy for our client on behalf of their partners.
You’ll work as a technical expert for specified products from the client’s portfolio and be the ‘go to’ support for the sales team by answering any technical questions, meaning you must have the ability to break down technical terms.
- 2+ years IT industry experience with a wide exposure to various technologies, ideally within Networking/Cyber Security/IT Infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a customer focussed attitude
- Experience in a customer facing role would be highly beneficial
- Any direct experience/knowledge of Palo Alto, Fortinet, Aerohive or Symantec would be highly advantageous
- Experience designing and implementing IT solutions would be highly beneficial
- Full driving license and able/willing to travel
- Valid passport and willingness to travel internationally (limited basis)
This opportunity is primarily based from their offices based in Hampshire however you will be required to travel nationally (car allowance is given for this opportunity) and on occasion, you will be required to travel internationally for conferences and consultancy engagements.
In return, you’ll receive an exceptionally competitive salary plus a 10% bonus, generous car allowance and numerous other benefits. Our client also supports further learning, which includes the opportunity to obtain industry recognised certifications through their training academy.
Please apply now for immediate consideration and to discuss this role in further detail!