This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Sector||CybersecurityCyber SecurityInformation SecurityInfosec|
Our client, a leader in IT consulting, system integration and outsourcing company that assists businesses that want to harness the power of technology to achieve their vision, is looking for an .Net Senior Analyst to join their team.
The work is based in Mauritius.
If you want to join the team of the best specialists, apply now!
- You will develop, support and maintain applications and technology solutions.
- Ensure that applications meet requirements of scope, functionality and time and adhere to all defined and agreed upon standards.
- You will be familiar with all development tools, testing tools, methodologies and processes.
- Encourage collaboration of team members.
- Demonstrate a strong working understanding of the industry best standards in software development and version control.
- Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
- Assist the Technical Lead with project team duties.
- 3-5 years’ experience in C#.NET/ASP.NET design and development.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Outstanding Communication skills.
- Strong and Outgoing personality.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Apply now for immediate consideration!