This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Sector||CybersecurityCyber SecurityInformation SecurityInfosec|
Our client, a leader in IT consulting, system integration and outsourcing company that assists businesses that want to harness the power of technology to achieve their vision, is looking for a PHP Associate Software Engineer to join their team.
The work is based in Mauritius.
If you want to join the team of the best specialists, apply now!
- Working with managers and other stakeholders to clarify business requirements and implementing solutions.
- Ensuring high-quality solutions by implementing unit tests and supporting the creation and design of integration, load and user acceptance tests.
- Support operations by identifying, researching and resolving performance and production issue.
- Clearly communicate technical challenges to those with less technical knowledge in service of end-product.
- 3 -5 years’ Development experience using PHP.
- Experience working with large volumes of data.
- Outstanding Communication skills.
- Strong and Outgoing personality.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Apply now for immediate consideration!