This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Sector||CybersecurityCyber SecurityInformation SecurityInfosec|
Our client a Multinational within the Cyber Security Industry is hiring a Customer Support to join their team in Cork. The company’s mission is to provide organisations worldwide with highly intelligent security that is affordable and easy to use.
If you like to solve complicated technical problems and like to deal with customers this role is for you.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to work with a global leader in unified security management, it also offers a very competitive base salary.
If this role sounds like the kind of opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
- Support customers over phone, email, screen-sharing and the customer portal.
- Enable customers to overcome challenges they experience while deploying and managing the solution.
- Report escalates and advocate for issues the customer experience while using the solution.
- Help produce internal and external knowledge base articles.
- Work closely with other departments as needed to address customer concerns.
- This position involves weekend and evening work.
- 2 years' experience in Customer/Technical Support of either: Cloud, Products/AWS/Azure/SoftwareAsService.
- Linux command line experience for platform and network troubleshooting using commands - less, grep, htop, traceroute, ping, dig, tcpdump.
- Windows experience and troubleshooting skills - reading and interpreting Windows event logs.
- Experience with deploying virtual machines in various platforms - Hyper-V and ESX/ESXi.
- Intermediate computer networking knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, Routing/Switching, Firewalls, Proxies, Port and Network Address Translation.
- Knowledge of compliance - PCI and HIPAA.
- Understanding of Java error messages.
- Working knowledge of security fundamentals - vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection, and SIEM concepts.
- Apply technical and procedural knowledge to resolve customer problems and take ownership of customer issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic personally
- Attention to detail.
- People and team-oriented.
- EU Citizen only – no sponsorship offered unfortunately.
- Master's Degree in Engineering.
Apply now for immediate consideration!