|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Area||New South Wales, Australia|
We're now looking for an Information Security Manager to join this exciting and creative team. Naturally, you'll have experience as a true people leader with a track record of nurturing quality practices in your team, made up of network and security technologists.
Applicants must have a current working visa in place.
Some of the technical stuff you'll be doing
- Manage the operation of our security systems and applications (including incident response and reporting)
- Refine and implement the Technology security strategy to improve Cyber capabilities
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with peers and vendors
- Thought leadership - use your expertise to scope and investigate the direction of security technologies and make recommendations to non-technical stakeholders
- Draft review and approve security policies and controls and ensure communication to all personnel and that compliance is enforced
- Evaluate effectiveness of tools, processes and methodologies and continuously improve and innovate
More about you
- Deep experience in Information Security and defining / implementing a Security strategy
- Deep understanding of the market, technology trends in security tools (Intrusion Detection / Prevention, SIEM, DLP, Vulnerability management), vendor capabilities and emerging threats
- Experience in defining and enforcing security policies e.g. password policies, user access management, IT usage
- While our ideal person will have worked in a similar role with exposure to many aspects of Information Security, we're also really interested in how you work.
- We're looking for a leader who can inspire excitement and passion in exploring the technical possibilities with boundless enthusiasm and energy.
- As an experienced Information Security Manager, you'll have the right background to act as a thought leader and hands-on role model.
Apply now for immediate consideration.