This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Area||Australian Capital Territory, Australia|
As a Security Consulting professional within our clients Security Government and Health practice, you will guide and advise clients in understanding, evaluating and exploiting new and emerging technologies and strategies to build cyber resilience into their projects and organisations. You will embrace the ambiguity of New IT and its possibilities, utilising innovative design thinking techniques, strategic thinking along with technical, functional and industry best practice to delivery market-relevant insights for our clients. Senior Managers build, inspire and lead successful diverse teams in selling, assessing, defining, implementing and supporting world-class solutions for our clients, empowering clients to innovate, compete and operate more effectively in a digital world. They provide thought leadership both internally and externally to our clients. Leveraging excellent communication skills, they are ready to communicate to and build strong working relationship with senior client representatives. Senior Managers take accountability for the work delivered by their teams, providing leadership and guidance to successfully deal with ambiguity.
All of our clients consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business insight, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster.
Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants will require a current working visa to be in place.
Security Strategy & EffectivenessIT Planning & IT ArchitectureIT Operating ModelsBusiness Case DevelopmentSolutioning and Deal ShapingIT Security Roadmap DevelopmentData Architecture & GovernanceSecurity EngineeringCloud Digital EnvironmentBlockChain TechnologiesRobotics Process Transformation and Artificial IntelligenceProject Management Expertise (in particular Agile or Scrum)DevOps
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- 7+ years of relevant consulting experience across some of the following areas:
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience of building and leading diverse and distributed teams, working collaboratively to deliver
- Experience of demonstrating resiliency within a professional environment
- Proven ability to manage the delivery for a multi-disciplinary engagement
- Experience of interacting and building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a client business issue solving environment
- Proven record of sales and business development experience
- Interest in New IT and global technology trends, in particular across Digital, AI, Cloud, BlockChain, Big Data, Security
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Australian Government Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration.