|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Salary||Dependent on Experience|
Our client, a multinational IT financial services company has an opportunity for Security Operations Manager to join their team in Kerry.
We are looking for someone to develop and lead a world class 24x7 SOC (security operations center) supporting global operations in EMEA, US and ASIA.
This individual will have proven ability in building and implementing technology roadmaps, experience in SOC operations and threat management, and will have up to date knowledge of cyber-attack techniques, threat vectors, risk management and incident management.
You will likely have Industry standard certifications (CISSP or similar) and be familiar with SIEM technologies and security policies based industry standards and best practices.
Their aim is to create a centre of excellence where the company meets its IT Governance and Regulatory Compliance.
They are looking for an experienced person who will help to build and grow a new team. The company focuses on employees grow and support them in achieving goals.
- You will use your leadership and vision combined with the exceptional technical ability to grow and develop a SOC team.
- Lead the SOC team daily in support of all designated SOC functions.
- Monitor KPI’s, determines gaps in performance metrics and recommends change management techniques.
- Review standard operating procedures and ensure SOC continues to effectively meet requirements.
- Develop a deep understanding of operational risks and drive the response process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to evaluate SOC's ability to meet stakeholder needs.
- The person will report to the CISO
- 5+ years’ experience as SOC Manager.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Relevant industry certifications such as GCIH, CISSP, CISA, CISM.
- Experience building and maintaining a high-performing team of analysts.
- Ability to think of problems and operational activities beyond technical scope, envisioning general business and relational ramifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking and can work within strict timeframes.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT Security, Engineering or related field.
Fantastic opportunity. Apply below.