Mon, 23 May|
Online Virtual Instructor Led
PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer
Master the implementation and management of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001 on this virtual instructor led 4 day PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer course.
Time & Location
23 May, 09:30 BST – 26 May, 16:00 BST
Online Virtual Instructor Led
About the Event
Master the implementation and management of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001.
PECB Certified ISO/IEC Lead Implementer Course Agenda
Day 1 - Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Fundamental information security concepts and principles
- Initiation of the ISMS implementation
- Understanding the organization and its context
- ISMS scope
Day 2 - Planning the implementation of an ISMS
- Leadership and project approval
- Organizational structure
- Analysis of the existing system
- Information security policy
- Risk management
- Statement of Applicability
Day 3 - Implementation of an ISMS
- Documented information management
- Selection and design of controls
- Implementation of controls
- Trends and technologies
- Competence and awareness
- Security operations management
Day 4 - ISMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of nonconformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Certification process and closing of the training course
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the operation of an information security management system and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO/ IEC 27001 in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an ISMS
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attendance record worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- The eLearning course material is available indefinitely, the exam however must be taken within 12 months of purchase.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free.
Certified ISO/IEC 27001 LI