Mon, 27 Mar|
EMEA: 4-day Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer
This 4-day ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training course enables participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS). Trainer: Steven Cockcroft MSc.
Time & Location
27 Mar, 09:30 BST – 30 Mar, 16:30 BST
About the Event
Master the implementation and management of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001.
This 4-day PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training course is designed to help you understand the practical approaches that are involved in the implementation of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) that preserves the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
Why should you attend?
Information security threats and attacks increase and improve constantly. The best form of defense against them is the proper implementation and management of information security controls and best practices. Information security is also a key expectation and requirement of customers, legislators, and other interested parties.
This course is designed to prepare you for implementing an information security management system (ISMS) based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
The course provides a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of an ISMS and a framework for its continual management and improvement.
After attending the training course, you can take the associated exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement an ISMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001, by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attendance record worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- The eLearning course material is available indefinitely, the exam however must be taken within 12 months of purchase.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free.
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer