Tue, 08 Aug|
AMERICAS: 1-day NCSP® Digital Business Risk Awareness Certificate
Introducing students to the fundamentals associated with digital transformation, cybersecurity risk management and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST-CSF). Learn how the ever-changing cyber threat landscape impacts an organizations ability to secure the value of its digital business services.
Time & Location
08 Aug, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT-4
About the Event
Accredited through APMG International, certified in the UK by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and listed as qualified cyber training by Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (DHS CISA) in the USA, the NIST Cyber Security Professional (NCSP®) training program teaches individuals and organizations how to engineer, operationalize and continually improve a NIST Cybersecurity Framework program.
This introductory level, non-examinable, NCSP® Digital Business Risk Awareness Certificate course takes learners on a journey to understand how the ever-changing cyber threat landscape impacts an organization’s ability to secure the value of its digital business services.
There are no pre-requisites for NCSP® Digital Business Risk Awareness Certificate course attendance.
- 1-day accredited instructor led training
- NCSP® Digital Business Risk Awareness Certificate digital courseware
- "Fundamentals of Adopting the NIST Cybersecurity Framework" eBook
- Certificate of Attendance
- NCSP® Awareness Certificate Digital Badge
- Membership in our NIST Cyber Security Professional LinkedIn support community
- Membership in our Digital Value Management System Institute (DMVSi) LinkedIn community
This course will empower candidates with the following:
- The fundamentals of digital business and its evolution,
- The fundamentals of digital business risk and its relationship to digital business value,
- The fundamentals of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and its role in helping organizations protect its digital business value.
Digital Transformation: Becoming Digital
- Basics of Digital Transformation
- Becoming Digital
- Cybersecurity & Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST-CSF)
Understanding Cyber Risks
- Cyber Risk Equation
- Cyber Risk Components
- Basics of Cyber Risk Assessment
- Understanding Cyber Risks
NIST Cybersecurity Framework Fundamentals
- NIST-CSF Overview
- Framework Core, Tiers & Profiles
- NIST CSF Fundamentals
This course, is the first in a series of NIST Cybersecurity Professional (NCSP®) training courses designed to help organizations create a culture-driven, adaptive, cyber-resilient enterprise capable of creating, protecting, and delivering digital business value.
NCSP Awareness Certificate