Mon, 16 Oct|
Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor - EMEA
This 4-day ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. Trainer: Steven Cockcroft MSc.
Time & Location
16 Oct, 09:30 BST – 19 Oct, 16:30 BST
About the Event
This 4-day ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
Master audit techniques and become competent to manage an ISO/IEC 27001 audit program, audit team, communicate with customers, and resolve conflicts.
Why should you attend?
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit the assocaited exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the ISMS conformity to ISO/IEC 27001 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO/IEC 27001 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO/IEC 27001 audit program
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor