This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Sector||CybersecurityCyber SecurityInformation SecurityInfosec|
|Salary||Highly Competitive and Extensive Benefits|
|Telephone||+44 (0) 1908 030131|
Our client is a global high-tech company and one of the key players in Aerospace, Defence and Security. They are the largest inward investor in the UK defence sector, and one of the biggest suppliers of defence equipment to the UK MoD.
They are offering an exciting opportunity to work within a truly unique and rewarding mixed team of Military and Civilian Cyber Security specialists. Based at the NATO Communications and Information Agency (NCIA) Cyber Security Technical Centre located at NATO’s Supreme Allied Headquarters (SHAPE) in Mons [Belgium] you will be directly involved day to day in maintaining the integrity of NATO’s global Cyber Security Defence posture.
This position will allow the successful candidate to work within the NATO Computer Incident Response Centre (NCIRC), which is one of the largest fully integrated global Cyber Defence capabilities in the world.
You will work alongside a combined international team of 250+ NATO and Industry analysts and engineers, to operate and maintain the wide range of Cyber Security services and the complex infrastructure on which they run, installed at over 100 sites in all 29 NATO member countries.
What’s in it for you?
Our Client believes employees work best when they are able to achieve balance between work and other aspects of life - which means more time to enjoy the opportunity of exploring the many great locations in continental Europe which are within easy reach of Mons.
To aid with the relocation to Mons are client offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- International Premium Payment: An annual Tax Free payment equal to 15% of the Home Salary on initial departure overseas and thereafter on successful completion of each year;
- Relocation Services: A premium service to assist with expatriation (e.g. housing, school search, shipping, bank accounts, utilities etc) and repatriation at the end of the assignment for employee and family where accompanied;
- Accommodation allowance: minimum £800pcm (increasing dependant on family size) for Belgian accommodation (or managed service apartments subject to availability);
- International Health Insurance: Award winning cover for employee and family including dental;
- Personal Travel Fund: Up to £5000pa claimable for returning to the UK for home visits;
- Tax Support: Tax equalisation scheme [i.e. no different to being in the UK] plus specialist tax advice and services covering both UK and Belgian taxation.
- Shift / Call-Out / Overtime premiums dependant on eligibility of the specific role
- Work within a NATO matrix managed Cyber Security Operations and Maintenance team, providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to support the continual availability and improvement of NATOs global Cyber Defence systems;
- Work in conjunction with other cyber security specialists and engineers to support, maintain, troubleshoot and tune the suite of NCIRC security devices;
- Deep configuration and administration of one or more security technologies such as log collection, event correlation, network discovery, network traffic pattern/flow analysis, mail content checking, intrusion detection and on-line computer forensics;
- Support investigations into security related incidents;
- Maintain keen understanding of evolving Internet threats and the security techniques and procedures required to protect the NATO networks
- You will have strong all round technical abilities with a good working knowledge of Cyber Security technologies. Specialisation in working with SIEM, NIPS or FPC products and the knowledge to apply cyber security techniques to support and maintain these products.
- IT security best practice, common attack types and detection / prevention methods.
- Demonstrable experience of analysing and interpreting system, security and application logs in order to diagnose faults and spot abnormal behaviours
- Enterprise Networking & Services (TCP/IP Networks, devices, services (e.g. DHCP/DNS)
- Good understanding and interest in network protocols alongside the ability to troubleshoot network / system problems at a low level (packet level)
- Experience of cyber security tools such as Arcsight, Nessus Tenable, SourceFire, Cisco, Palo Alto, RSA Netwitness, NetScout, EDR / EPP forensics, McAfee
- Competent in the operation and administration of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience of automation tooling / scripting such as Puppet / Python / Perl
- Candidates with experience of other security technologies such as Malware Analysis, Digital Forensics and Vulnerability Assessment are also of interest
Candidates interested in this role must:
- Hold or be able to obtain, National & NATO Security Clearance (e.g. UK SC/NS & UK DV/CTS)
- Understand the constraints of working in secure environments with protectively marked media;
- Hold a valid passport from a NATO Member country;
- Be eligible and able to undertake business travel throughout Europe;
- Be able to represent Leonardo in an International mixed Civilian and Military environment
For more information, or if you’re interested in having an informal chat regarding the role please apply now.